Light and Compact: The product weighs only 67g, with dimensions 2.7 cm * 3.8 cm * 9 cm. A great convenience for carrying around. A hanging cord and flannelette bag are also equipped to avoid theft.
With Hook: There’s a hook at the bottom of the scanner. You may connect a hanging cord to the hook for flexible mobilization like making an inventory.
Powerful Decoding Performance
Capable of reading almost all kinds of 1D and 2D barcodes, including the ones on papers and screen
Code 128, EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Standard 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Matrix 2 of 5, IATA 2 of 5, MSI, Code 11, ISBN, ISSN
QR Code, PDF-417, Aztec Code, Maxi Code, Data Matrix, Han Xin Code
GS1 128, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Expanded, GS1 DataBar Limited
Multiple Connection Ways
Bluetooth 5.0 Mode: No adapter required, you may connect the barcode scanner to your phones, tablets, and laptops. If your computer is not equipped with a Bluetooth module, please purchase a Bluetooth adapter on your own.
Note: Different from other regular scanners, Inateck BCST-40 utilizes the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology that supports HID and GATT modes. You may set the Bluetooth modes as per your needs by referring to the instruction manual.
USB Mode: Plug-and-Playable
- Select a scan mode: Red Light Auto Shutoff Mode, Consecutive Scan Mode, Manual Scan Mode, Hands-free Mode
- Multi-Language Keyboards: American Keyboard, German Keyboard, French Keyboard, Spanish Keyboard, Italian Keyboard, British Keyboard, Canadian Keyboard, Japanese Keyboard, Serbian Keyboard
- Work on Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android and iOS systems
- Multiple Reminders: LED light, buzzer, vibration (sound volume and vibration intensity can be adjusted by scanning corresponding barcodes)
- Prefix and Suffix: Supports adding 32-digit customized prefix or suffix and deleting 99-digit front or end characters of a barcode
Package List: BCST-40 * 1, USB Cable * 1, Instruction Manual * 1, Function Setting Card * 1, Hanging Cord * 1, Flannelette Bag * 1
Multiple Alerts：Satisfies your barcode scanning needs under different environmentsVibration Alert
The vibration intensity is adjustable. It allows users to scan barcodes under the environments that require silence, such as libraries and hospitals.
Different LED colors indicate different operational status.
The sound volume is adjustable. Users can scan barcodes even under noisy environments.
Through tens of thousands of tests, we’ve successfully proven that the scanner can withstand falls from a 1.5-meter height, which is superior to other regular scanners on the market.